1.1.2 is the version of Orange Squeeze that we released this week. (No, you didn't miss 1.1.1. We skipped it for technical reasons.) It's primarily a bug fix release, stability and usability release, but there are a few enhancements that you may enjoy. It's available in all of thenormallocations. Here is the full changelog:
Changes in 1.1.2
- Added fast scroll by position for non-alphabetic lists like the playlist, new music, years, etc.
- Use the same acceleration curve for volume button touches that we use for hardware keys. This allows for much more granularity using the +/- buttons.
- Backup agent support to preserve preferences over phone wipe and app uninstallation
- #16: New preference allows you to choose a default action for track and playlist selection: prompt (the default), play now, play next, or add to end of the current playlist.
- Automatic connect preference was not being honored (i.e. always autoconnect).
- Preserve previous connection to SqueezePlayer if SqueezePlayer autostart is used at server connection time.
- A few isolated force-close issues fixed.
- Work around server discovery issue on some Android 4.0 (ICS) devices.
- Excessive discovery packets were being broadcast.
- Better flow in "Switch Server" task, which didn't allow one to back out of it before.
- Various visual cleanups
- Cached image memory usage was a bit off, causing problems on some low-memory devices.