This afternoon we pushed out a new release of Orange Squeeze to all of the normal destinations. This is primarily a bug fix release, but it does include a few new features of note. Here are the specifics:
- Add option to customize Wake-On-LAN settings from the context menu of the "switch servers" or "connect" screen.
- Default Wake-On-LAN settings now send packet to both ports 7 and 9.
- General performance improvements when loading larger lists and any time multiple requests were active.
- Fixed several issues with older Logitech software versions (tested as far back as 7.3.3), including #46.
- Several crashes reported on Google Play.
- Various menu handling fixes, including issues #44, #45, #47.
- Wake-On-Lan was not being triggered as expected under some circumstances.
- Fix bug that was sending SqueezePlayer pings after Orange Squeeze had shut down.
- Fix performance issue on Android 4.x devices where background processes would dramatically slow down artwork loading and other tasks.
- Fix preference migration issue causing crashes when opening preference screen.