For a three-week period Orange Squeeze was removed from Google Play and Amazon appstores, but it is back up now. Thank you for your patience.
Today we started rolling out a small bug fix release for Orange Squeeze. This is the list of fixes:
- Fix some potential connection issues.
- Fix an issue where app service would start on every phone call even if the preference to automatically mute/pause was not enabled.
- Fix the behavior where SqueezePlayer was auto-launched as a result of phone call mute/pause actions.
- Fix an issue where SqueezePlayer would be auto-launched and chosen as the active player during startup even when it was not the previously active player.
A quick bug fix release to address some reported issues. 2.0.16 is rolling out now!
- Fixed an issue where the "Waiting for network connectivity" message hangs on "Connecting..." screen.
- Be a bit more aggressive in starting and selecting a SqueezePlayer instance.
To celebrate the arrival of 2015, version 2.0.15 of Orange Squeeze is released and will be automatically updating to devices over the next few days. This is a bug fix release and incorporates these changes:
- Much improved behavior of drag and drop + slide to remove lists such as menu customization and current playlists.
- Fixed some issues with SqueezePlayer autoselection after startup.
- Fixed some network connectivity detection issues, particularly on Android 5.0.
- Several other miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
Work continues on Orange Squeeze Beta -- watch for an update soon.