For a three-week period Orange Squeeze was removed from Google Play and Amazon appstores, but it is back up now. Thank you for your patience.
Today we released a new version of Orange Squeeze that is compatible with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It's a small release but actually includes a lot of under-the-hood changes to work with the new Android release. We will be monitoring support channels to ensure that any new bugs are fixed quickly.
Today we started rolling out a small bug fix release for Orange Squeeze. This is the list of fixes:
- Fix some potential connection issues.
- Fix an issue where app service would start on every phone call even if the preference to automatically mute/pause was not enabled.
- Fix the behavior where SqueezePlayer was auto-launched as a result of phone call mute/pause actions.
- Fix an issue where SqueezePlayer would be auto-launched and chosen as the active player during startup even when it was not the previously active player.
A quick bug fix release to address some reported issues. 2.0.16 is rolling out now!
- Fixed an issue where the "Waiting for network connectivity" message hangs on "Connecting..." screen.
- Be a bit more aggressive in starting and selecting a SqueezePlayer instance.